We know, it’s hard to resist comfort food that are high in carbs. But the healthy kind can also be satisfying and uplifting, if you make it right!
Quinoa Edamame Salad
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 200g quinoa
- 80g edamame, boiled and seeds removed from pods
- 8 tbsp Hellmann’s roasted sesame dressing
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 6 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 pc seaweed, big sheet, thinly sliced
- ½ purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 baby radishes, thinly sliced
- In a pot, cook quinoa according to the package instructions.
- In a bowl, add quinoa, carrots, edamame, tomatoes, purple cabbage, baby radish and mix well.
- Before you serve, pour the roasted sesame dressing over the salad.
- Sprinkle the chilli flakes if you prefer to have it spicy.