THE SEARCH IS ON!
Show us the dish that won over the love of your life. The theme for this year’s Her Inspirasi Best Home Cook contest is ‘Date Night’. Whip up a quick yet tantalising meal for two, take a picture of it, and send your snapshot to us along with the recipe. You’ll stand a chance to win amazing prizes!
Selected finalists will be competing in a live cook-off on
13th October 2018, 9AM – 1PM @ Taylor’s Lakeside College
How the contest works:
1. Her Inspirasi will shortlist 8 contestants to compete in the first round of the cook-off.
2. A professional chef will then select 4 finalists to compete in the finale.
3. These 4 finalists will be paired up with ONE editor (Her World, The Malaysian Women’s Weekly, Jelita or SHAPE magazine) for the final round.
4. They will work together with their designated editor to select, plan and prepare a meal inspired from HerInspirasi.com using a ‘mystery basket’ containing food items provided by Happy Fresh.
How to enter:
Email us your recipe with the subject ‘Best Home Cook’, to [email protected] Don’t forget to include your name, IC number, phone number, and email address.
Contest rules & regulations
1. You have to use products from Norwegian Fjord Trout, McCormick’s Black Pepper Grinder, Sea Salt Grinder AND one or more of the following: Dill Leaf tips, Cajun Seasoning, Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
2. Meal preparation time cannot exceed 1 hour.
3. Deadline for submission is 30th September 2018.
4. 8 finalists will be invited for the cook-off, where 3 winners will be selected.
RM2,000 cash prize + products from Norwegian Seafood Council and McCormick + RM500 voucher from Happy Fresh
RM1,500 cash prize + products from Norwegian Seafood Council and McCormick + RM500 voucher from Happy Fresh
RM1,000 cash prize + products from Norwegian Seafood Council and McCormick + RM500 voucher from Happy Fresh
5 x Consolation Prizes:
Products from Norwegian Seafood Council and McCormick + RM300 voucher from Happy Fresh