Who knew achieving the beach waves could be so fuss-free?
I don’t know about you but when I watch the Victoria’s Secret fashion show, besides admiring the gorgeous lingerie my eyes are always glued to the Angel’s beautiful, flowing locks of wavy hair. But being the mortal I am, I can never seem to curl my hair properly or even find the time (shout out to all my ladies with thick, long hair). Besides that, too much heat can damage your hair. But we managed to find some tips and tricks for you to get those gorgeous tresses effortlessly.
Twist and clip
- Part slightly damp hair into two parts and apply some styling cream if you want.
- Twist both sections away from your face.
- Bring the ends up to the crown of your head and secure them with clips. Use as many as you feel is necessary to hold your twists in place.
- Make sure to secure the ends of your twists properly or they won’t be curled. Even so, you can always use a curling iron to curl the ends a bit, it takes no time at all!
- Remove the clips the next morning and just toss your hair over your head. You can separate the pieces more depending on how you like it.