Don’t we all get excited whenever our favourite beauty brands come up with a new collection or range of skincare? Like we can just never get enough. Wanting to share with you the excitement, Fresh takes everyone’s all-time loved Soy Face Cleanser and gives it an oh-so-loving makeover.
Fresh collabs with Blair Breitenstein, a New York City-based illustrator, to work her magic on Fresh’s first and most popular skin care product. Blair gives your Soy favourite a modern yet sweet illustration art to the packaging plus a limited edition 200ml jumbo size for you to grab your hands on.
On top of that, Fresh is calling all Malaysian Fresh fans especially #SoyObsessed fans to join and be in the running to win a 1-year supply of Soy Face Cleanser. And that is 12 full-sized bottles worth RM2,160! Simply just share a video on Instagram telling us why you LOVE their Soy Face Cleanser and tag #SoyObsessed & #FreshLoveMY. Share your obsession now and who knows you’ll be the lucky five winners, *wink wink. Contest ends 7th June 2018.
Sharing little facts you didn’t know about Fresh:
- Fresh first started out with a bar soap in 1993 before evolving into a full line of lifestyle products
- Founders Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg are one of the first few to introduce the use of sugar exfoliant to the beauty market
- Fresh also appeared on Oprah’s “My Favorite Things” holiday show in 1999
- Fresh turns 27 years old this coming year
- Soy skincare was Fresh’s first foray into skincare line and is their most popular till today