Did you know that Norwegian salmon is exported to over 100 countries and 14 million salmon dishes are served worldwide?
- 1 bottle Lee Kum Kee toban (chilli bean) sauce
- 500g tomato, diced
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 100g ginger, chopped
- 300ml chicken stock
- 1 whole Norwegian salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt, pepper and sugar, to taste
- 2 red chilli, sliced
- 1 sprig spring onion, chopped for garnish
- Put salmon on tray and bake it in oven at 55c for about 45 minutes.
- Once done remove from oven and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan then fry garlic, ginger and onion until fragrant.
- Add chilli bean sauce and stock, adjust seasoning.
- Add tomato and sliced chilli, bring to a boil.
- Pour over fish and garnish with spring onion.