Up your durian game with this 6-step recipe!
1. Put durian on heat and start grilling.
2. Turn the durian over from time to time to make sure it is well-cooked.
3. Grill until the durian shells start to crack.
4. But wait, we’re not quite done yet. Continue grilling the durian for another 5 to 10 minutes after the shells crack.
5. Take note of the colour of the durian. The durian is well-cooked when the shell turns black.
6. Serve it while it’s hot. Remember to eat it with a spoon so don’t burn your tongue!
This article was originally published on funnymalaysia.net.
Photo credit: funnymalaysia.net